Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Devil Wears Prada

I've just finished watching it (The Devil Wears Prada) & again I'm drown in my thoughts! You know? When I was studying at the university, my future job was one of most important things for me to think about. I really was afraid of being a mechanical machine with no feelings & human senses, surrounded by works & works & works. I was afraid of the obligations that make you treat others like animals & denying their humanity. Now, having all those days of university passed, I'm still afraid of the same things! I haven't lived such how yet. But, is there any guarantee that I won't? The choices are so important, I think. Specially the first ones. The first rules, the first taboos, the first non human decisions... . You shouldn't break the first one, or you may sink in it faster than you imagine. first choices are really important. Be careful my dear friend!

No comments: